The Healthy Heart and Prevention programs and offerings include:
Medical Education Courses (CME credit) on Stress and Cardiovascular
Disease for physicians [new browser window]
- State of CT approved Continuing Education (CEU) Stress Management Courses for Public School Teachers and Administrators
- Transcendental Meditation program course (and its advanced techniques)
- Weekend and weeklong in-residence programs to reduce stress and develop the full potential of the individual.
- Maharishi Vedic Approach to Health® consultations with Medical Doctors specially trained in the Vedic Approach to Health.
- Vedic Sound therapy programs that enliven the inner intelligence of the body and promote the body's own healing response
- The TM-Sidhi program to optimize brain functioning and promote mind-body coordination
- Health Education Courses in Diet, Digestion and Nutrition
- Health Education Courses in neuro-physiological and neuro-respiratory integration programs including Vedic exercise and yoga programs
- Day-Spa stress reduction and well-being programs
- A book and herb store dedicated to natural and preventative medicine
Start of Page